Thursday, May 28, 2009

Law & Order “The Drowned and the Saved” Photos and Video Clip

One would think it impossible, but NBC has actually made available a video clip and some pictures for the season finale of Law & Order, “The Drowned and the Saved.” Here are the photos and the video clip!

My recap and review of Law & Order " The Drowned and the Saved " can be found here.














Video Clip "The Drowned and the Saved"




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

6 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Ooooh! Governor NotSpitzer! I really can't wait til next Wednesday. Thanks so much for the pics and the clip. It's been a joy to read your blog this past season.

samfan said...

YAY!!!! Thank You SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! I Can't Wait!

Shelly said...

Thanks for posting these, even though I'm secretly thinking someone at NBC must have read our complaints about not promoting the show, and they finally got the lead out ;)

But... I do have to ask... where's the love for the detectives? No pics, no video, of Lupo and Bernard... lol... I know, beggars can't be choosers, but still...

Shelly said...

I should add that I'm not asking you that question.... you would have posted them if you had them. I'm asking NBC that question...

Chris Zimmer said...

I knew what you meant Shelly! But I will try to get some nice "screen caps" for you of the detectives after the episode airs.

I also chuckled that it seemed the pics and videos popped up after our gripes about it were aired. Maybe next season they will be a little more on the ball with promoting the show, seeing that it will be one of only a few prime time dramas they will have left after they become the "all Leno" network!

A. Lowe said...

Shalvoy is back!

This seems like its going to be a good finale. I can't wait for Wednesday and I can't wait for next season!