Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Law & Order November Premier Preliminary Information and Photos

Things are a little sketchy right now, but I will pass along some information I have on the new season for NBC's Law & Order.

I only have names for three episodes: “Challenged”, “Rumble”, and “Lost Boys”.

“Rumble” is billed as episode 3 of season 19, but one Law & Order media site lists the airdate as November 5. No episode synopsis is available as yet, but there are pictures (below). It includes some great shots of Sam Waterston, Alana De La Garza, and Linus Roache.

“Challenged” is listed as episode 1 of season 19, but the airdate is listed as November 12. Again, no episode details, but photos are available, which include S. Epatha Merkerson, Jeremy Sisto, and Anthony Anderson.

No information or photos are available on “Lost Boys’, only that it is episode 4.

I know it’s not much, and NBC seems to be a little slow in getting out information about the episodes so I thought I’d give you as much as I could get. Remember, this is all subject to change and I’ll update information as quickly as I receive it.


ADDED NOTE: Updated episode information here.

My recap and review of “Rumble “ can be found here.


ALL PHOTOS COPYRIGHT NBC

"Rumble" Episode Pictures








"Challenged" Episode Pictures


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures, I can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOO!!!!!!!! Jack looks great in those pictures!!! I can't wait until next Wednesday!!!

saminou said...

Sam's beautiful photos (I love him)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jack's first press conference as D.A.! That's almost squee-worthy.