Friday, February 12, 2010

Law & Order SVU “P.C.” and “Savior” Episode Information

NBC has released the episode information for the Law & Order SVU double-header on Wednesday, March 3, 2010. “Savior” with guest stars Mischa Barton and Lee Tergesen will air at 10:00 PM ET, and “P.C.” with guest star Kathy Griffin will air at 9:00 PM ET.

Law & Order SVU “Savior” Air Date 3/03/2010 (10 PM ET/ 9C Wednesday NBC)
DETECTIVE BENSON (MARISKA HARGITAY) GETS EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN A CASE WHEN SHE AND DETECTIVE STABLER (CHRIS MELONI) INVESTIGATE THE MURDERS OF SEVERAL YOUNG PROSTITUTES.

When a series of young prostitutes are found murdered with homemade prayer cards attached to their bodies, Detectives Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and Eliot Stabler (Chris Meloni) struggle to find the common thread. However, just when they think that they've found the murderer, Captain Donald Cragen (Dann Florek) informs the detectives that another victim named Gladys (guest star Mischa Barton) has turned up with a prayer card. This time she survived. As the case unfolds, Benson finds herself getting emotionally invested in the survivor until she is forced to make a decision that she isn't ready to face. Also starring: Ice-T (Detective Odafin Tutuola), Richard Belzer (Detective John Munch), Tamara Tunie (Dr. Melinda Warner), and B.D. Wong (Dr. George Huang).


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Savior" can be found here.

Law & Order SVU “P.C.” Air Date 3/03/2010 (9 PM ET/ 8C Wednesday NBC)
WHEN A WOMAN FROM A GROWING LESBIAN COMMUNITY IS FOUND DEAD, DETECTIVES BENSON (MARISKA HARGITAY) AND STABLER (CHRIS MELONI) MUST WORK WITH A LOCAL ACTIVIST (GUEST STAR KATHY GRIFFIN) TO UNCOVER THE TRUTH BEHIND THE WOMAN'S DEATH.

Detectives Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and Eliot Stabler (Chris Meloni) find a woman bleeding from the neck and nearly dead. The woman dies before they reach the hospital, and soon the investigation leads them to the frontman of the death metal band Vampyre Sacrifyce. He bites girls, steals blood from the local blood bank and sings about violence to women all in the name of his strange, vampiric lifestyle. The singer claims he was nowhere near the scene of the crime, and soon a lesbian rights group led by Babs Duffy (guest star Kathy Griffin) gets involved, claiming the victim's death was a result of police neglect. However, when more women from Babs's group are attacked, it becomes clear that the victim's case wasn't an isolated incident and that someone out there has a larger plan to bring the group down. Also starring: Ice-T (Detective Odafin Tutuola), Richard Belzer (Detective John Munch), Dann Florek (Capt. Donald Cragen), Tamara Tunie (Dr. Melinda Warner), and B.D. Wong (Dr. George Huang).

My recap and Review of Law & Order SVU "P.C.” can be found here.




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

10 comments:

Courtney said...

Okay when are the detectives not invested in the case? What makes this case more troubling than the others to Benson and what decision is not ready to face? Does she have a secret? I don't trust NBC promos or info on future episodes because they tell you a little something and you're mind goes crazy on what you think will happen or what is so juicy that episode and then its something else. No they will not drive me crazy this time.Yeah thats a lie they will.

Erica said...

OMG I cannot wait for both episodes I heard that two people will have a lesbian kiss.I won't name any names*cough Benson cough Duffy cough* Did you guess or will you have to see the episode to see if its true?

Joanelle said...

I just got a tweet by TweetDeck of Twitter who said quote: "@joanfox L&O: TBJ IS renewed, but NBC P. Jeff Zucker is holding off on press release."

So that's why a TBJ rumor came out.

Chris Zimmer said...

Joanelle, I can't find a twitter user with that ID that tweeted that information. Right now I think this whole TBJ stuff is speculation, and I would not believe it until I saw it posted from a reputable source.

Shelly said...

I know that NBC is pretty desperate for new dramas to fill up their 10 p.m. hour, but reviving TBJ? I doubt it. The show only lasted one season its first time around, and while I thought it was ok, it certainly didn't grab me like the Mothership, SVU and CI do.

While those of us who enjoy the current L&O shows might be pleased to see a new version (the rumored LA show, for example), I think people who aren't big fans would look at a revival of TBJ, roll their eyes and say, "really?" Heck, I'm a fan and I'd do that LOL.

But ya know, given that most of the execs at NBC seem to have taken their daily stupid pills the last couple of years, I guess this could happen... sigh...

Anonymous said...

Do you know of any news on Law & Order UK? I'm really hoping that they will film more episodes.

Shelly said...

Last I heard, L&O UK had been renewed for another season. In the UK, they showed the first season (13 eps) in two parts - the first 7 eps were shown last winter/spring, and the remaining 6 are airing now, I believe. I'm not sure when the second season (or "third series" there) will be shown.

I looked around online and found this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/jun/25/law-and-order-itv

Anonymous said...

I LOVED TBJ...that would be a great idea to bring it back, IMO.

By the way, it looks like SVU is skipping (at least for now) the episode where McCoy has an appearance...is it showing later?

Chris Zimmer said...

SVU exec producer Neal Baer indicated that "Confidential" - the episode with Sam - had been scheduled to run on March 10. I haven't seen the official listinbg from NBC as yet, though.

Anonymous said...

In the "Savior," episode, who is the girl, that plays the 1st victim? The one in the opening scene. I cant find her name anywhere!