Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Law & Order “The Right Thing” Episode Information




Here are the details for the season 21 premiere of Law & Order, “The Right Thing” which will air on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 8 PM ET on NBC. 


 Law & Order “The Right Thing” Air Date February 24, 2022 (8 PM ET/7C Thursday NBC) 


Newly acquainted partners Bernard and Cosgrove investigate the murder of a notorious entertainer. A dispute over throwing out a confession creates a rift in the DA’s office. 


 # # #

My recap and review of Law & Order “The Right Thing” can be found at this link.

3 comments:

Sean Cooper said...

Chris, is this episode ripped from the headlines? What case do you think it's based off of?

Chris Zimmer said...

I'm screening the episode (I started viewing it today). I don't think I can leak any more information about it than they have already. Maybe as the air date gets closer they will officially release more details...stay tuned!

deisegal said...

I've been pining for orignal L&O for so many years, counting down the days now :)