Monday, January 4, 2021

New Recaps & Reviews Suspended Until Further Notice

It is with much sadness that I announce I am suspending posting any recaps and reviews for any new episodes until further notice. I have an inner ear condition which can cause visual disturbances and vertigo. As a result, it’s become impossible to view the episode and type while I watch. I will continue to provide episode details released by the network, advance photos and video clips for the episodes as they become available, and any other relevant content. I’m considering posting a discussion topic for each episode to allow fans to continue to provide feedback. All previous content will remain. 

 Thank you for all your support over these many years! 

Chris Zimmer

11 comments:

pwagner said...

Chris — sorry to hear this. I hope your condition is reversible, and reverses soon. With thanks for all you do, and wishes for a happy new year....

John Sharp said...

Get better.

Unknown said...

I've never posted before, but I enjoy recaps. Here's hoping that you recover soon!

Cardinal said...

Chris, I sure hope your condition is able to be treated successfully. Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery!

Roberta R. said...

I hope you can have your problem fixed - it sounds horrible! To be honest, I'm more a fan of the original L&O than of any other series in the franchise, but I love your passion and dedication to the L&O world, and I always enjoy your tweets. Get well soon!

JSM said...

Chris, I'm very sorry to hear this as I'm going thru the same thing...I blame mine on age and heredity...Vertigo and Tinnitus are getting hard to deal with! Please take care of yourself! You will be in my heart and prayers! Joan

Chris Zimmer said...

Thanks everyone for your kind words and well wishes. They are greatly appreciated!

dttruman said...

A recap and a objective review a day later, shouldn't bother anyone. But if someone complains, they don't really appreciate what you do.

kellymoe70 said...

I am rooting for you, and hope only that your condition improves. I rarely comment, but I've been reading here for years and here I stay :-)! Wishing you only good...

nuvs said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

JTC said...

Get well soon!