Thursday, November 5, 2020

Law & Order SVU “Guardians and Gladiators” Photos

Here are advance photos for Law & Order SVU, “Guardians and Gladiators” which will air on Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 9PM ET on NBC.   The photos feature Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T,  Kelli Giddish Peter Scanavino,  Jamie Gray Hyder, Demore Barnes,  Blake Anthony Morris as Jayvon Brown, Lou Martini Jr. as Counselor Ron Freddo, and Ryan Buggle as Noah Porter Benson. 
























Photos by:  Virginia Sherwood/NBC 2020 NBCUniversal Media, LLC

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Guardians And Gladiators” can be found at this link.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just saw the sneak peak for this episode during Chicago PD and it upset me to a level that I was distracted for the rest of Chicago PD. I am *really* hoping this episode is not going in the direction that I think it is. I really hope I'm wrong.

A couple more points:
1) The poignant nature of race relations and in particular the relationship between Blacks and police deserve a more respectful intro than "ripped from the headlines"

2) I get that she is the protagonist but it baffles me that they decided the route to go with oppression of Black people was to make it about Olivia. It also looks like they are taking on the story of the woman filing a false report in Central Park and using race as a weapon. I hope they keep this story authentic and not 'just a misunderstanding.' It certainly looks like they're making this a "poor Liv" episode and I just cannot!

I hope I just misinterpreted the preview and that they are going to do this topic justice