Saturday, January 12, 2019

Law & Order SVU “Dear Ben” Photos

Here are advance photos for Law & Order SVU “Dear Ben” which will air on Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 10PM ET on NBC. The photos feature Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T, Peter Scanavino, Philip Winchester, and Jude Ciccolella as Edgar Noone.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Dear Ben” can be found at this link.









Photos by: Peter Kramer/NBC 2018 NBCUniversal Media, LLC



Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.



6 comments:

Loganberry said...

I want to see this episode so badly! Tying up Ben Stone's case! How will Peter manage! Also we'll see more fictional creativity since this isn't a "ripped from the headlines" case! I really hope I get to see this episode! Thanks for these great photos. I love Liv' hair colour always! And Finn an Carisi together is terrific. I have to say Amanda is a favourite of mine too!

Loganberry said...

I want to see this episode so badly! Tying up Ben Stone's case! How will Peter manage! Also we'll see more fictional creativity since this isn't a "ripped from the headlines" case! I really hope I get to see this episode! Thanks for these great photos. I love Liv' hair colour always! And Finn an Carisi together is terrific. I have to say Amanda is a favourite of mine too!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, especially the outdoor shots. In NYC these pics look great. Can't wait to watch. Carisi looks handsome these days, Live is always stunningly beautiful, Fin is not one to mess with, so this looks like a very interesting episode!

Anonymous said...

I do love Liv's hair color, Rollin's looks great as always, to me, Carisi is looking sharp! Being a Detective, and having passed the Bar exam, he warmed up to me quickly. He is a cops cop. Fin is no nonsense of coarse, wouldn't have it any other way! I am counting the days to watch my Favorite show of all time!!!!!

Sonny Honey said...

Many thanks for the awesome photos Chris!

Chris Zimmer said...

@Sonny Honey - you are very welcome!