Monday, January 28, 2019

Law & Order SVU “Brothel” Episode Information



Here are the details for a new episode of Law & Order SVU, “Brothel.”


Law & Order SVU “Brothel” Air Date February 14, 2019 (10 PM ET/9C Thursday NBC)

Fin (Ice T) teams up with an old colleague to track down the proprietor of a pop-up brothel. Also starring Mariska Hargitay, Kelli Giddish and Peter Scanavino. Guest starring Jennifer Esposito (Sgt. Phoebe Baker), Baylen Thomas (Collum O'Connor), Adrian Alvarado (Carlos Ramirez), John Rothman (Judge Kofax) and Jenna Stern (Judge Barth).

# # #


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Brothel” can be found at this link.


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

3 comments:

Carrie Long said...

Are you telling me that Fin gets a central role in an episode for once?! Benson is just "Also Starring?" Mariska must have been sick. (Note sarcasm)

Also, yay for seeing Jenna Stern! I love Judge Barth.

And I'm excited to see Jennifer Esposito as well. I loved her on Season 14 of NCIS.

Unknown said...

Yaaaaas Jennifer Esposito!!!!!! This is her second appearance on the show..she played a reporter/victim in season.......1 I believe?

wtpoohbear said...

Katie G-Yes Jennifer was in Season 1 episode REMORSE as a reporter/victim.