Friday, September 11, 2015

Law & Order SVU "Devil's Dissections" Additional Photos

Here are additional advance photos for Law & Order SVU "Devil's Dissections" which will air on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 9PM ET on NBC. The photos feature Mariska Hargitay, Peter Scanavino, and Ice-T.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Devil’s Dissections/Criminal Pathology” can be found at this link.












Photos by: Michael Parmelee/NBC 2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

Adi said...

I would have perferred if she was pressing Noah's face to the glass to look at the corpse. And in the final shot he's playing with Morgue tools behind Ice T

Seriously Benson, leave the damn kid at home.

Chris Zimmer said...

Adi, you gave me the best laugh of the day!

Adi said...

LOOK AT DEATH, NOAH! LOOK AT IT AND ACCEPT IT!

Wait, that's Klingons

Thanks for the updates. I know its another 'based on' but I'm fingers crossed this could be good. I just wish the series would be willing to use the 'To Be Continued' card sometimes. They can change it for syndication but it sometimes does create a bit of thrill.

Although I wonder if this'll be like 'In the Wee Small Hours' where it just flows continuously.

Chris Zimmer said...

Adi, maybe you should work up a Law & Order SVU/Star Trek TNG crossover episode? (wink)