Friday, September 11, 2015

Law & Order SVU "Devil's Dissections" Additional Photos

Here are additional advance photos for Law & Order SVU "Devil's Dissections" which will air on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 9PM ET on NBC. The photos feature Mariska Hargitay, Peter Scanavino, and Ice-T.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Devil’s Dissections/Criminal Pathology” can be found at this link.

Photos by: Michael Parmelee/NBC 2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC

Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.


Adi said...

I would have perferred if she was pressing Noah's face to the glass to look at the corpse. And in the final shot he's playing with Morgue tools behind Ice T

Seriously Benson, leave the damn kid at home.

Chris Zimmer said...

Adi, you gave me the best laugh of the day!

Adi said...


Wait, that's Klingons

Thanks for the updates. I know its another 'based on' but I'm fingers crossed this could be good. I just wish the series would be willing to use the 'To Be Continued' card sometimes. They can change it for syndication but it sometimes does create a bit of thrill.

Although I wonder if this'll be like 'In the Wee Small Hours' where it just flows continuously.

Chris Zimmer said...

Adi, maybe you should work up a Law & Order SVU/Star Trek TNG crossover episode? (wink)