Thursday, February 6, 2014

Law & Order SVU/Chicago PD Crossover Episode Promo

Here is the promo for the Law & Order SVU/Chicago PD “crossover” episode. The Chicago PD episode is titled “Conventions” and will air on February 26, 2014 at 10PM ET on NBC. The name of the SVU episode which precedes it has not been officially released by NBC as yet. Kelli Giddish and Ice-T appear in the promo.

Update February 7, 2014: The details on the SVU segment of the cross over have been released and have been published on my blog here: Law & Order SVU “Comic Perversion”







Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

1 comment:

MorbidPet said...

Awesome! I checked out after the first ep of PD but this one I will watch. Finanda baby!!
What happens in Chicago stays in Chicago right ;)