Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Law & Order UK New Series BBC America Promo

Here is the U.S. promo for Law & Order UK, which will premiere the new series in the U.S. on Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 9PM ET on BBC America. Law & Order UK stars Bradley Walsh, Paterson Joseph, Dominic Rowan, Georgia Taylor, Paul Nicholls, and Peter Davison. Don’t forget to check out the new series overview on my blog at this link: Law & Order: UK Series 7 Overview, New Cast, Episode Information (Press Release)





Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

1 comment:

DewieTheBear said...

I just started watching the UK franchise and love it! So glad you follow it as well. I've watched nearly episode and will be going through your recaps for each as well. Bradley Walsh is the berries!