Deadline reports that Reid Scott (Det. Vince Riley) has exited Law & Order, and James Badge Dale has signed on as a new detective. Read the full story here: Deadline: “Reid Scott Leaving ‘Law & Order’, James Badge Dale To Succeed Him In Season 26 Of NBC Drama”
2 comments:
Will they ever stop changing players for a second or two? I mean, you can't even get attached to a character anymore. There's more coming and going than in a marketplace (same for SVU of course). And here I was really hoping they'd keep BOTH Reid and Mehcad before the latter walked away, because they were the best-matched couple since Jerry and Jesse...Not to mention, in the real world, all that turnover wouldn't even be plausible. I mean, people tend to keep their job if they have one...
Umm, I just read that Reid actually decided to walk away for personal reasons, but the point above stands...maybe the actors aren't enticed to stay anymore, because I see a pattern...
Post a Comment