Sunday, December 18, 2022

All Things Law And Order on Social Media – Announcement



With today’s Twitter rules change that prohibit many social media links, it is becoming a very unstable place to share information. I’ll be spending a lot less time on Twitter,  but for now I will continue to post there as Blogger does not appear to be on the list of banned/blocked sites.  In case things change and Blogger finds itself blocked by Twitter, I thought I’d publish a list of the other social media sites where I post updates to my web sites and post other relevant announcements. First and foremost, I can always be found right here at allthingslawandorder.blogspot.com!

They are as follows:

All Things Law And Order on Facebook

All Things Law And Order on Tumblr

My “double-secret” personal Instagram page

Update July 6, 2023: My “Threads” account can be located using the Threads app under my personal Instagram user name “chrisazimmer”. I do not have a “Threads” account for All Things Law And Order at this time and likely won’t use one even if I set it up later.

I’ve established a Mastodon account and will be posting content there as well. My Mastodon "handle" is allthingslawandorder@mstdn.party .

Update January 2, 2023 – I am also now on Post.News” as @alllawandorder

One thing I won’t be doing is support any company that advertises on Twitter until things improve (that is, if there are any advertisers left who want to be seen on Twitter at this point).   Hope to still see you here and around other social media sites!

3 comments:

Valens Hawke said...

I believe this got "reversed" or whatever the "Chief Twit" decided based on whatever arbitrary factor he decided to use. But thanks for the other social media links. I'm fairly active on Tumblr so it'll be nice to see ATL&O there!

Chris Zimmer said...

Yes, they suddenly deleted that policy change, but I think a lot of big names started to flee already. The "Chief Twit" really doesn't seem to think things through, does he? (wink)

I've been on Tumblr for a long time and there is a very nice community there!

Chris Zimmer said...

Update - I am also on Post.News as @alllawandorder!