Monday, March 1, 2021

This Blog Is The ORIGINAL HOME of All Things Law And Order

The Law & Order SVU Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube pages have been “rebranded” to just “Law & Order” to cover all the shows in the brand. However, the video below says they are the official home of all things law and order. Keep in mind that they may call themselves that, but everyone knows that this blog is THE ORIGINAL HOME of “All Things Law And Order” as I’ve had that name – and that operating profile – since 2007.

 I feel like something has been stolen from me - probably because it has.   It feels like a kick in the stomach.

 

14 comments:

Matt said...

I hear you, Chris. I’ve been following your blog for the past 13 years for all of my L&O news - you are indeed the original home of All Things Law And Order. For that, I am grateful.

Unknown said...

How come it was only the cast of SVU in the video and not the other people from other Law and Order Shows?

Chris Zimmer said...

Thank you Matt!

Chris Zimmer said...

I’m guessing that the SVU cast was simply more readily available

Unknown said...

What Law and Order show do you miss the moat?

What do you think of the Original Series?

Chris Zimmer said...

@Unknown comment (3:53 PM) - I miss the original recipe Law & Order the most. It was the best of the bunch! Of course, it would never be the same without Jerry Orbach.

Unknown said...

Orbach is the Best, Only Munch can rival him in my mind!

Wish the series continued, do you think NBC will try to revive it or will it stay in the history books.

Chris Zimmer said...

Anything is possible! I'd love to see it come back even if I have to wait some years for it to do so.

Unknown said...

Favorite Law and Order Show?

Least Favorite Law and Order Show?

Chris Zimmer said...

Favorite is probably the original Law & Order. Least favorite is a tie between Law & Order Trial by Jury or Law & Order LA.

Unknown said...

What do you think went wrong with Trial By Jury and Los Angeles?

Chris Zimmer said...

With TBJ - Jerry Orbach died and it just made me sad. I was so looking forward to him being in that series.

Law & Order LA - it was the cast - there wasn't any chemistry. Cory Stoll was excellent as was Alfred Molina. But the female ADAs feel flat, and Terrence Howard and Skeet Ulrich just didn't work for me.

Unknown said...

Even Alana De La Garza?

Chris Zimmer said...

I forgot Alana was even in it. I think she didn't come in until later in the series.