Friday, January 31, 2020

Law & Order SVU “Redemption In Her Corner” Sneak Peeks

Here are 2 preview clips from Law & Order SVU “Redemption In Her Corner” which will air on Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 10PM ET on NBC. The videos feature Mariska Hargitay and Jamie Gray Hyder.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Redemption In Her Corner” can be found at this link.

Please note: These videos are no longer available.



Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.


4 comments:

JSM said...

Chris, everyone is saying Raul Esparza will return playing Barba on Feb. 6, 2020 do you know anything about this? Confirm or deny???

Chris Zimmer said...

@JSM - There's nothing firm on this issue right now...the latest info on the subject was in this article in E! News:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1111591/law-and-order-svu-boss-teases-returning-stars-benson-s-troubles-to-come-in-season-21

ELDOG said...

I wish he would come back. And I wished that Carisi would have stayed over at SVU. I like his character better than both Rollins and this new officer Kat.

beckieb said...

I still miss Elliott.