Monday, October 14, 2019

Law & Order SVU “Murdered At A Bad Address” Episode Information



Here are the details for a new episode of Law & Order SVU, “Murdered At A Bad Address.”

Law & Order SVU “Murdered At A Bad Address” Air Date October 31, 2019 (10 PM ET/9C Thursday NBC)

The case of a teenage girl assaulted in the projects leads to a startling discovery. Benson puts her trust in someone from her past. Starring Mariska Hargitay, Ice T, Kelli Giddish and Peter Scanavino. Guest starring Jamie Gray Hyder, Tamara Tunie, Michael Weston, Guillermo Diaz and Wentworth Miller.



# # #


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Murdered At A Bad Address” can be found at this link.


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

TAMARA TUNIE!!!! DR. WARNER!!!! Based off of this alone, I am more than ready for this episode!

(Willing to bet she's the someone from Benson's past.)

Loganberry said...

I love Dr.Warner! So ready to see her again! Aty first my mind went straight to Brian Cassidy! I love him so much for Olivia! I look forward to the next time he's back on! The other surprise would be if she know the victim from her past or for example were to run into Alex again, But her name isn't in the cerdits. So it's got to be. Tamara Tunie! Please God, I pray to see all of the episodes this season. SVU is my alltime favourite, nothing else compares!

J.K. said...

I also heard Benson's half-brother, Simon, returns for this episode too.

wtpoohbear said...

J.K. Yes Simon is also returning. He is played by Michael Weston who is listed in the credits. Wentworth Miller & Guillermo Diaz have also appeared in single episodes. Wentworth in 'Unstable' & Guillermo in 'Justice Denied.'