Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Law & Order SVU “Missing” Sneak Peeks

Here are preview video clips from Law & Order SVU “Missing” which will air on Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 10PM ET on NBC. The videos feature Mariska Hargitay and Kelli Giddish.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Missing” can be found at this link.


Please note: These videos have a limited life and may be removed at any time, so catch them while you can!







Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.


3 comments:

D said...

Hey! Just wondering if you did a recap of "Uncle" from season 8. It's not coming up in any google searches and I'm not exactly sure how to find it on your website. Thanks

Chris Zimmer said...

@D - Sorry, I didn't recap for this episode, it aired before I started this blog.

There is a search box on the upper right hand corner which is visible if you're accessing my blog via the web. Unfortunately that doesn't show up on the "mobile" site if accessing via your phone. If you're using mobile, there is an option at the bottom of the mobile page to view the web version which will show that search box. My recaps will also show up when using Google search or any other search engine by searching under the episode name and the word "recap" and/or "allthingslawandorder" with the episode name. Hope this helps!

Peter Gerstenzang said...

Another killer episode. Very powerful and disturbing