Saturday, February 9, 2019

Law & Order SVU “Facing Demons” Episode Information (450th Episode)



Here are the details for a new episode of Law & Order SVU, “Facing Demons”, Law & Order SVU's 450th aired episode, which will star Dean Winters.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Facing Demons” can be found at this link.


Law & Order SVU “Facing Demons” Air Date February 21, 2019 (10 PM ET/9C Thursday NBC)


DEAN WINTERS GUEST STARS IN 450TH EPISODE - A young man's suicide sparks a child molestation investigation, and Benson (Mariska) turns to Cassidy (Winters) when the case hits a dead end. Also starring Ice T, Kelli Giddish, Peter Scanavino and Philip Winchester. Also guest starring William Sadler (Gary Dolan), Selenis Leyva (Samantha Morgan) and Justin Mark (Micah Fuller).



# # #


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.


9 comments:

Carrie Long said...

My God, 450!!! Chris, how many episodes did the mother show air before ending? I think SVU is on its way to surpassing that number, or might be past it already!

Chris Zimmer said...

@Draven Long - Law & Order finished with 456 episodes.

Loganberry said...

Yay! Another chance to see Brian Cassidy! He enriches SVU and I so hope that I get to see this episode! I wonder if Liv calls him in on this case knowing that it may help him get some closure from what happened to him as a child. I'm so happy he's back again!

Loganberry said...

I really believe Law and Order: SVU is going to outlast the original Law and Order.It really has grown into a superior show.

Loganberry said...

I really believe Law and Order: SVU is going to outlast the original Law and Order.It really has grown into a superior show.

Loganberry said...

Yay! Another chance to see Brian Cassidy! He enriches SVU and I so hope that I get to see this episode! I wonder if Liv calls him in on this case knowing that it may help him get some closure from what happened to him as a child. I'm so happy he's back again!

Carrie Long said...

456...SVU will beat that by 2 episodes by the end of the season! Here's to hoping for the BIG one--Season 21!

dttruman said...

It's going to be kind of hard to beat Gunsmoke, that has 635 episodes to their credit. Even though Gunsmoke started out as a half hour western, there were numerous episodes made.

Chris Zimmer said...

@dttruman = yes, as far as number of episodes, Gunsmoke will be hard to beat!