Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Law & Order SVU “Zero Tolerance” Episode Information


Here are the details for a new episode of Law & Order SVU, “Zero Tolerance.”


Law & Order SVU “Zero Tolerance” Air Date October 4, 2018 (10 PM ET/9C Thursday NBC)

After the rescue of a young girl from a sex trafficker, Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and Stone (Philip Winchester) must take drastic measures to reunite her with her mother. Meanwhile, Rollins (Kelli Giddish) decides to give her rocky relationship another chance. Also starring Ice T (Sgt. Fin Tutuola) and Peter Scanavino (Det. Sonny Carisi). Guest starring George Newbern (Dr. Al Pollack), Carl Weathers (SA Mark Jefferies), Scarlett Lopez (Gabriela Sosa) and Andy Powers (Jeff Phelps).


# # #

Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

7 comments:

Na said...

I glad that Mark is coming to SVU to see Peter. Tried of drama queen Rollins again. She doesn't deserves anyone. She mess up person. She is not type of a person makes commitment. That's my opinion. You don't like my opinion. Oh well.

Unknown said...

Thanks Chris! Looking forward to meeting Dr. Al!

Carrie Long said...

@Sharla Madewell: What do you do, find pleasure in bashing Rollins?! She's a human being, she isn't perfect, as you'd clearly love for her to be. I personally love that she isn't perfect. The audience can see themselves in her because of that. Your constant negative comments toward Rollins have frankly become quite infuriating. I'm not telling you to have a different opinion, because it's your opinion after all. I'm simply trying to give another perspective on Rollins' character.

Na said...

Draven Long- everybody have a choice to like or not to like a character in a tv show or movies. Everybody has a choice to have an opinion about any character on a show or on a movie. Take it and or leave it.
Rollins, is not my favorite character on the show. You probably have favorite or least favorite character on the show. I am not giving a chance on Rollins. That's ok have favorite or least favorite character on the show.

kalyawhatever said...

Thank you for the update, I really can’t wait for this season to start !

@Sharla Madewell : you don’t like Rollins, and that’s totally fine. I respect that but what I don’t get is why you have to comment on her every time ?! Some of us actually like her.

Also, it would seem this show is about tolerance and respect.

Unknown said...

Thank you kalyawhatever !! Rollins is simply human so it's a extraordinary character and especially very interesting

Anonymous said...

Sharks I fully support your opinion about Rollins. She is my least favorite. Worst character ever.