Thursday, February 1, 2018

Law & Order SVU “The Undiscovered Country” Sneak Peeks

Here are preview clips from Law & Order SVU, “The Undiscovered Country” which will air on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 9PM ET on NBC. The videos feature Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T, Kelli Giddish, Peter Scanavino, Raúl Esparza, and Abigail Hawk (as Maggie Householder).  This episode also guest stars Sam Waterston and Philip Winchester.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “The Undiscovered Country” can be found at this link.



Please note: These videos have a limited life and may be removed at any time, so catch them while you can!



SVU 19013Clip1_h264_sd_16x9 from Chris Zimmer on Vimeo.



SVU 19013Clip2_h264_sd_16x9 from Chris Zimmer on Vimeo.



SVU 19013Clip3_h264_sd_16x9 from Chris Zimmer on Vimeo.

Clips added February 5, 2018







Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

11 comments:

JSM said...

OMG! This looks sooo HEAVY! IT certainly appears to be a real cliff-hanger for the Olympics hiatus...
(Since I'm in favor of 'mercy killings' when it is medically warranted to be a terminal diagnosis, I find this to be very 'today' in needing more attention given to these type situations!)
I will definitely be looking forward to viewing this episode & the resolution (if it is going to be a 2 part episodes)...
TY Chris!

Unknown said...

I agree, this looks soooo good I can’t wait. If they get rid of Barba my heart will just break.

larissa said...

It's Det. Baker from Blue Bloods! I'm super excited about this episode. I adore her. And I think this topic needs more exposure. It shouldn't be physically painful to be alive.

Chris Zimmer said...

Another sneak peek has been added, this one from E News!

Chris Zimmer said...

And another clip from "Us Weekly" has been added!

Chris Zimmer said...

And yet another clip with Sam Waterston and Raul Esparza has been added!

Catherine said...

Barba said his father had been dead for 15 years in Padre Sandunguero [16.12]. So how could he be in a diabetic coma 7 years ago?

Chris Zimmer said...

You are correct - and that preview clip shows a huge continuity error. This kind of mistake makes me a little crazy - it’s such a simple thing to check. Apparently they don’t keep a show “bible” which records every personal tidbit they reveal on the show - and that’s sloppy, especially when/if they venture in personal story lines!

Nancy R said...

Do actors have any say when they notice these discrepancies in their characters' bios? I love Raul Esparza but he must have known the facts about the elder Barba's death. But maybe I'm mistaken about actors' influences with the writers/producers.

Chris Zimmer said...

Nancy, my guess is that actors rely on the writers to get those details correct. However if it was an obvious, high profile detail about the character, the actors could point those out. I’m surprised that nobody caught it!

Carrie Long said...

SVU had an utter blonde moment with that Barba clip.