Monday, September 12, 2016

Law & Order SVU Season 18 Press Luncheon Photo

Here is a photo from the  Law & Order SVU season 18 press luncheon. Season 18 will premiere on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 9PM ET on NBC. Enjoy!

LAW & ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT -- Press Luncheon -- (l-r) Peter Scanavino, 
Kelli Giddish, Ice-T, Mariska Hargitay, Julie Martin, Raúl Esparza, Rick Eid




Photo by: Michael Parmelee/NBC 2016 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Dear All Things Law and Order,

My name is Dr. Daniel Vandersommers, and I am a professor of history at McMaster University.

I am currently conducting research for a memoir, and I have hit a research roadblock that you might be able to help me with.

I have discovered in a diary the following quotation:

Did Mr. _____ terrify his children day after day, year after year, until they could no longer tell where he left off and they began?

I know it comes from Law & Order Criminal Intent. But I have no idea which season or episode.

Might you be able to help me figure this out?

Thank you so much for your help!

If you can email me at vanded14@mcmaster.ca, I would very much appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Dan