Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Law & Order SVU “Criminal Hatred” Advance Photos

Here are advance photos from Law & Order SVU “Criminal Hatred" which will air on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 9PM ET on NBC. The photos feature Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T, Danny Pino, and guest stars Nia Vardalos (as Counselor Minonna Efron), Max Carpenter (as Jeremy Jones), and Paul Fitzgerald (as Charles Murphy).











Photos by: Michael Parmelee/NBC © NBC Universal, Inc.





Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.


7 comments:

OhSusannah said...

I'm intrigued by Finn's suit and jacket.I either saw these advance photos earlier or he's worn that ensemble before this season.lol..Also- how odd is that Liv is actually laughing in a scene?Can't wait to see this one!

Kate said...

There were photos published from them being on location for this episode. Maybe that's were u have seen the suit before. I am also intrigued with Liv's smile. Looking forward to it

Chris Zimmer said...

Yes, the suit was in the on location photos I posted here:

http://allthingslawandorder.blogspot.com/2012/12/mariska-hargitay-danny-pino-on-location.html

OhSusannah said...

I just realized that's Nia Vardalos in the background.Did not recognize her hair that color, the glasses- or the power suit.lol. I saw more advance promo stills form this ep on MH-Online . There is a still of Liv and Nick are arm in arm ,leaving courtroom with huge smiles. I don't ship them,but its nice to see the detectives laughing like that!They may be just leaving the filming, and goofing around with each other,come to think of it!Still-nice to see!

JSM said...

Thanks for these great pix! There's also a few more pix from Criminal Hatred at mariskahargitay.org in the SVU gallery and most of them are in HQ...
Chris is right, Ice wore the same suit/outfit in that on location set of pix...Thanks again!

CLOVERS MOM said...

About Fin Warren tweeted me as I was intriques about his suits as well. He told me Fin is working undercover but wouldnt tell me as what. Ice looks so handsome all dressed up thats why I liked the first few season he was on.

CLOVERS MOM said...

I think the suit is slightly different the Coat is the same but suit jacket was aLighter color and double breasted