Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Law & Order SVU “Vanity’s Bonfire” Preview Clip

Here is a preview clip from Law & Order SVU “Vanity’s Bonfire” which will air on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 9 PM ET on NBC. The clip features Mariska Hargitay and Danny Pino.

Please note: This footage was provided by NBC for promotional purposes only and will be removed shortly after the episode airs, so catch it while you can!






My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Vanity’s Bonfire" can be found at this link.








Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ll be watching the entire series as long as it keeps going because I’ve been a big fan for years. I’m glad that the NBC has kept the show going, and added some interesting guest stars too. Recently, I’ve been watching all the episodes with my co-workers at DISH on our lunch break, and we can’t get enough. I’ve been recording all the episodes on my Hopper DVR from DISH, so that I can watch all the episodes again with my wife when I get home from work. I like having a DVR because I can watch my favorite shows more than once. I can’t wait for the next episode!