Friday, October 5, 2012

Law & Order SVU “Twenty-Five Acts” Advance Photos

Here are advance photos from Law & Order SVU “Twenty-Five Acts” which will air on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 9PM ET on NBC. The photos feature Mariska Hargitay, Richard Belzer, Ice-T, Danny Pino, Kelli Giddish, and guest stars Anna Chlumsky (as Jocelyn Paley), Roger Bart (as Adam Cain) and Steve Rosen (as Public Defender Guthrie).


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Twenty-Five Acts" can be found at this link.













Photos by: Eric Liebowitz/NBC © NBCUniversal, Inc.




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

3 comments:

Cardinal said...

CZ, I *always* appreciate your SVU coverage. ALWAYS. It's a treat to see them including Munch in more of the promo pics, too. (I just nudged Warren on Twitter and asked him where Sarge's gun was, when he was on the streets. I'm a detail gal.)

Anyone else love how Munch rocked those suspenders in the first two eps of s14? HAWTT!

Chris Zimmer said...

Cardinal - thanks for your kind words!

I'm also very pleased with the photos NBC is releasing this season. They also seem to be releasing a lot more per episode than in previous seasons. It gives the whole cast a better chance of being represented!

Linda F. said...

Wow, Anna Chlumsky has grown up to be a beautiful woman! Thank you so much for bringing us these wonderful sneak peeks. I just discovered your site this year, since I only started watching the show when Danny Pino joined the cast, but it's become my go-to site for all things L&O.

And on a totally shallow note, thank you for that smokin' hot last photo of Amaro. Made my night!