Monday, May 19, 2008

Law & Order Criminal Intent Logan Marathon May 24


The USA Network will be showing a marathon of Law & Order Criminal Intent episodes centered on Mike Logan (Chris Noth) on Saturday, May 24. This is being touted as a “viewer’s choice” marathon. The episodes begin airing at 9:00 AM, the last episode begins at 10:00 PM. Here are the names of the episodes scheduled to air:


09:00 AM 30

10:00 AM TRU LOVE

11:00 AM WEEPING WILLOW

12:00 PM DIAMOND DOGS

01:00 PM THE HEALER

02:00 PM GROW

03:00 PM LONELYVILLE

04:00 PM MALTESE CROSS

05:00 PM RENEWAL

06:00 PM TO THE BONE

07:00 PM SENSELESS

08:00 PM STRESS POSITION

09:00 PM IN THE WEE SMALL HOURS PT.1

10:00 PM IN THE WEE SMALL HOURS PT.2


Now if USA would release some information about the new CI episodes coming up starting June 8, that would make me very happy. It seems like there is nothing out there – anywhere – on Criminal Intent. It amazes me that USA is doing so little to build any buzz, except to run a promo commercial here and there. It’s a mystery to me. Maybe I should put Bobby Goren on the case?


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On Memorial Day TNT is doing a L&O marathon all day. Good post.

Music Wench said...

There is a casting call list from which there has been a lot of speculation but nothing concrete. Maybe they're keeping it undercover as long as they can to make us all suffer. I know if that's their aim, it's working on me.