Friday, April 4, 2008

Law & Order SVU Theme – UK Edition

Something that we don’t hear or see much here in the U.S. are the Law & Order franchise themes and title cards used when the show is aired in other countries.

The title theme for Law & Order SVU - shown below - for UK channel “five” is the instrumental version of the song, "I'm Not Driving Anymore" from Rob Dougan's Furious Angels. I really like it, it sounds contemporary and exciting. And the title cards look great. Take a look and listen, and I hope you enjoy it too.

If anyone else has any other "official" versions of any of the Law & Order franchise themes that can be shared here, let me know!

Law & Order SVU Into – UK five edition




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information,
here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is pretty good. I liked it. A little different but cool.

Matt Davis said...

Are these intros on the US DVD special features?

Chris Zimmer said...

I doubt it, they were only done for UK channel 5.

Matt Davis said...

Reason why I ask is that there's a comment on this Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TstFvznFPGQ

It's a different song, for a later season, but the fact that they apparently included that intro as a special feature made me wonder if the Dougan intro was also included on other DVDs.

Chris Zimmer said...

If they mean by a special feature that it is on the DVD, I wonder if they are talking about the UK versions of the DVDs? I've never heard of this on any US DVD version.