Thursday, August 14, 2008

Law & Order World Sport Competition

With all the excitement over the Olympic games in Beijing, did anyone even realize that that Law & Order equivalent, the “Law & Order Mount Olympus Games, ” were going on?

I didn’t think so. Here’s a video of the high points of the competition. It stars some of your favorite "faces" from the Law & Order franchise: Vincent D’Onofrio, Kathryn Erbe, Sam Waterston, Chris Meloni, Mariska Hargitay, Chris Noth, Julianne Nicholson, and Alana De La Garza.





Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great!!!!! I loved it!

Music Wench said...

LOL This is hysterical! I love Jib Jab and all these LOCI videos you've made.