Friday, December 20, 2013

Law & Order SVU “Psycho/Therapist” Episode Information




Here are the details for a new episode of Law & Order SVU “Psycho/Therapist”:


Law & Order SVU “Psycho/Therapist” Air Date January 8, 2014 (9 PM ET/8C Wednesday NBC)


THE TRIAL OF WILLIAM LEWIS ONCE AGAIN PITS DETECTIVE BENSON (MARISKA HARGITAY) AGAINST HER ATTACKER. GUEST STAR PABLO SCHREIBER RETURNS.

‘The Beast’ returns when Detective Benson (Hargitay) is forced to face Lewis (Schreiber) in the courtroom, and the stress of reliving the attack causes setbacks in her recovery. With Lewis trying every trick in the book to continue his legal winning streak, Benson is forced to reveal some of the secrets she’s kept about the ordeal. Also starring Ice-T (Detective Odafin Tutuola), Dann Florek (Captain Donald Cragen), Danny Pino (Detective Nick Amaro), Kelli Giddish (Detective Amanda Rollins) and Raúl Esparza (ADA Rafael Barba). Also guest starring Dean Winters (Detective Brian Cassidy), Renée Goldsberry (Counselor Martha Marron), Bill Irwin (Dr. Peter Lindstrom) and John Rothman (Judge Edward Kofax).


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Psycho/Therapist” can be found at this link.





Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

MorbidPet said...

I'm really looking forward to this episode actually. Might be cause of the hiatus but it will be interesting to be a lot in court again (Barba!). I only wish Lauren Ambrose would've guest starred too but it doesn't look like she'll be taking the stand eh?!

fred astire said...

So here's my prediction/take on this episode ..
The nightmare happens in the beginning, (warren tweeted that "you won't believe how the episode opens"). At the trial, Lewis turns the tables on Liv and puts her on trial. The secret about what Liv hid is no secret to us but a secret to her colleagues and other people. Which is? The fact that she beat him while he was cuffed. That's it. It's a very stick to the procedure series so while this ep will be emotional, it will also be more matter-of-fact. Liv will show emotions but I'm not looking at a breakdown where she cries in someone arms or even where she cries in a room alone. Warren has said, also, that they're trying to cut down some things to fit in a hour so yea. Focusing on the logistics more and the emotion less. I've said this on other message boards too.
Here's where I doubt my own predictions>> I've read some other feedback from other fans and some think that the bathroom scene will be brought up. That's interesting to me because of common sense things. Yet? Looking at the premiere ep, some scenes/dialogues appeared to be important clues for this episode. Some things didn't add up until now. For example, Liv lied about the beating she gave Lewis and if Warren didn't want drama or a trial, he would have killed Lewis out. It would have been over. And that brings me to my confusion about the bathroom scene.. Why put that scene in the ep? It made no sense, I mean it did but not really. I'm slightly thinking that the bathroom scene has purpose for this ep. If not, I WOULD REALLY NOT BE SURPRISED. Everything about the premiere is based on our interpretation. Over the past ep we saw Liv react to certain things and we went "she hates cigarette smokes because of her ordeal" or Liv saying "one thing I know for sure, if we tell her, she will NEVER be the same" in regards to telling the rape Vic about being raped in "wonderland story"!
And finally... Guilty or not guilty.. That's where I get lost in predictions because I really don't know or can't think of any logic to that part. I can tell you what I hope and I hope that he's guilty! He has to be, right?
That is all..

Unknown said...

Guys but what is with rollins. When the last episode ended she was gambling. Please i don't always wanna see liv on the spotlight let us now more about rollins. I mean she insulted all her collegues the writers cant leave it like that!

gahks said...

I don't want to know more about Rollins! Let's have another Cragen-centred episode while we still can :D