Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Law & Order SVU “Girls Disappeared” First Look Photo

NBC has released the “first look” photo from the season 16 premiere of Law & Order SVU “Girls Disappeared.” The photos feature Mariska Hargitay, Kelli Giddish, Raúl Esparza and Peter Scanavino (as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.).

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Girls Disappeared” can be found at this link.



Photo by: Michael Parmelee/NBC 2014 NBCUniversal Media, LLC


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was surprised to find, when I looked at IMDB, that the new guy played Johnny Dubcek, the janitor who attacked the gymnastics coach in the episode with Mike Tyson and Ed Asner, just a season or so ago. Have they always re-used actors in other roles so quickly?

Josh said...

@ linda2000 yes they have in the original Law & Order Jeremy Sisto (who played Det. Lupo) guest starred the season 17 finale as a defense attorney before being in the main cast. Lenny Briscoe was even a defense attorney in season 2 before he was moved to the main cast in season 3. They do this sort of thing frequently.

MorbidPet said...

I must say though that they've done a good job 'remodeling' him. I mean as the janitor he looked what? 12? Okay not really but in this pic he looks way older.

ps. have you heard Kelli will be playing Sophia on The Good Wife again? I'm so excited. Almost looking forward more to that premiere now :)