Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Law & Order SVU "Lost Traveler” Advance Photos

Here are some advance photos from Law & Order SVU “Lost Traveler” which will air on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 10 PM ET on NBC. The photos feature Mariska Hargitay, Danny Pino, Kelli Giddish, and guest stars Scott Winters (as Det. Joe "Doom" Dumas) and Alexandra Silber (as Nadia Grey).


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Lost Traveler" can be found at this link.




Photos by: Will Hart/NBC © NBCUniversal


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.


4 comments:

janethyland said...

Isnt that the girl from "Last Street in Manhatten"?She was amazing in that episode.

Moe said...

Who played Mark? He looks very familiar, like a face I should know but wearing a fat suit. I can't find the full cast list anywhere.

Annie said...

Moe, I had the EXACT same thought. Can't find it anywhere, so far.

Chris Zimmer said...

The full cast is listed in my recap, here:

http://allthingslawandorder.blogspot.com/2011/12/law-order-svu-lost-traveler-recap.html