Friday, March 18, 2011

Law & Order SVU “Bombshell” Advance Photos

NBCUniversal has released photos from the new episode of Law & Order SVU “Bombshell” which will air on Wednesday March 23, 2011 at 10 PM ET/9C on NBC. The photos feature Chris Meloni and guest star Rose McGowan as Cassandra.


Photo by: Virginia Sherwood/NBC © NBCUniversal, Inc.


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

Follow All Things Law and Order/These Are Their Stories on Twitter
All Things Law and Order/These Are Their Stories are on Facebook

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Any photos of Ryan Hurst?

Chris Zimmer said...

Right now they only made 2 photos available but if more are released at a later time I will post them here.

Unknown said...

Dunno where to post this, so I'll try here.. hoping I can get help with the title of n SVU episode I saw as a rerun on fox last night.

Starts with a woman being raped by a guy who was under the impression he met her on a rape site, and it was consentual sex. Turns out an ex set her up on the site to get raped. The judge for the case wants Elliot to get info out of his son's rapist/killer as to where the body is before the killer dies of emphasema. This distracts him from the case he is ruling in.

Any ideas on the title? I do know that Olivia's hair was mostly straight and shoulder length.. I don't think it was too old of an episode.

Catherine said...

The episode is Liberties. Season 10, episode 21.

Unknown said...

Thanks!