Thursday, February 3, 2011

Law & Order SVU “Pursuit” Advance Photos

Here are a few advance photos from the new episode of Law & Order SVU “Pursuit” which will air on Wednesday February 16, 2011 at 10PM ET/9C on NBC. The photos feature Mariska Hargitay and guest star Debra Messing as Alicia Harding.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Pursuit" can be found at this link.

Extended promo, interviews, and behind the scenes footage for Law & Order SVU “Pursuit




Photos © NBCUniversal, Inc.


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

6 comments:

Chris Zimmer said...

I deleted two posts which related to Law & order CI. If anyone wishes to discuss LOCI's return can do so on my blog post here:

http://allthingslawandorder.blogspot.com/2011/02/law-order-criminal-intent-returns-may-1.html

Anonymous said...

not excited about this one at all. The episodes that are all Olivia with Mariksa's bff's as the guest stars are bad. Haven't they already done the Nancy Grace type thing a couple of times on this show already. Southland is the cop show to watch now if you want a strong, capable female cop. Olivia has gone all soft.

Anonymous said...

Love, love the episodes focusing on Olivia. Mariska is a fantastic actress Olivia Benson and my hero.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to this episode. Debra is a great actress. And I agree with previous comment. Episodes focused on Olivia are great. Who does not remember 911, Undecover, Guilt, and nesssa season Behave. I love Mariska.

Anonymous said...

Iam looking toward to this episode very much!!!!!!!!!I love mariska as Olivia Benson!!!!!Olivia based episodes are the best ever!!!!!I seen in the trailer that Olivia and Elliot share a passionate hug!!!!I'm totally on the edge of my seat!!!!I love Olivia and Elliot!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love SVU, and Mariska. My fav episodes are the ones focused on her, and I cant wait to see this one. and to whomever said Liv got soft, apparently you don't watch much SVU