Saturday, May 1, 2010

Law & Order SVU “Shattered” Episode Information

NBC has released episode information for a new episode - and season finale - of Law & Order SVU titled “Shattered.” Here are the details:

Law & Order SVU “Shattered” Air Date May 19 , 2010 (10 M ET/ 9C Wednesday NBC)
THE KIDNAPPING OF A YOUNG BOY CULMINATES IN A STANDOFF THAT THREATENS THE LIVES OF MEMBERS OF THE SVU TEAM

When an 8-year-old boy is kidnapped off a city street, Detectives Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni) are called to investigate. They soon find that the boy is in his father's custody, and his mother has a history of overstepping her bounds. As the case comes to a head, members of the SVU team find themselves in a life-threatening standoff and learn shocking details about ADA Jo Marlowe's (guest star Sharon Stone) past. Also starring: Ice-T (Detective Odafin Tutuola), Richard Belzer (Detective John Munch), Tamara Tunie (Dr. Melinda Warner), and B.D. Wong (Dr. George Huang).

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Shattered" can be found here.




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

Morrighan said...

The suspense is already killing me. I need to know if and who gets hurt. Wedge? Why? What happens?

I NEED the angst. I LIVE on it.

dinosaur_l said...

I can't believe they don't promote SPECIAL GUEST STAR Isabelle Huppert. Instead we get Sharon Stone in boldfaced again... Yawn.