Friday, November 13, 2009

Law & Order SVU Schedule Update

Photo from NBC


Neal Baer, Exec Producer for Law & Order SVU, has provided an update for the scheduled episodes for the show, up to the beginning of the Winter Olympics. Here it is: (Note: Updated on 12/18 based on a "tweet" from Neal Baer)

November 18 - Perverted
December 9 – Anchor (got moved again!)
January 6 – Quickie
January 13 - Shadow
February 3 – Confidential
February 10 – P.C.



Now you’re up to date! I don’t have episode details for some of these, but will publish the information as soon as it is made available.




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the details for Perverted AND there is a preview on the NBC website I believe.

Chris Zimmer said...

I think I had a brain cramp. I had the info for "Anchor" too. I fixed it. Thanks for reminding me!

Anonymous said...

No worries..NOW I have another question..why is there a two week gap between episodes?? I know Thanksgiving (US) is on Thursday Nov 26 but why can't a new SVU be on Nov 25 and Dec 2?? Is something else on like a "holiday special"?? I really hope they are not replacing it with Shrek or Shrek The Halls or whatever...HA!!

Chris Zimmer said...

I wondered about that gap too, but NBC doesn't have their schedule out yet for that time, so it is anybody's guess as to what they will put in its place! Knowing NBC, it WILL be something corny for the holidays. Why can't we have a Law & Order SVU Holiday episode, I say?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! YES I agree All Things.

Chris Zimmer said...

The info for the first week of December says that a rerun of SVU "Unstable" will air on Dec. 2, so at least it's not a holiday show!

Anonymous said...

Okay thank you..I guess I can give my VCR a break and just watch Criminal Minds instead of recording it if SVU is a repeat...hopefully Criminal Minds won't be a repeat as well.

Thanks again for the info ;)

Anonymous said...

Anyone know if "Perverted" will be broadcast again on a Saturday?