Thursday, November 5, 2009

Law & Order Set Tour and Fan Q & A

A few lucky fans from select publications were allowed to visit the set of Law & Order and have a Q&A session with Alana De La Garza, Anthony Anderson, and Jeremy Sisto. Here are three videos from NBC from this event. (Please note: NBC sometimes pulls their web site videos rather quickly so their availability is not always guaranteed. Watch them while you can!)








Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparantly Friday's episode it two hours..did I hear that right??? I am sorry but 2 hours of this show is too much if you ask me....I am not impressed. They are trying to redeem themselves in the ratings...its Friday night and very few people will stay home to watch 2 HOURS OF LAW AND ORDER!!! Wake up NBC and get a life!

Chris Zimmer said...

There are two separate episodes airing on Friday night.

I suspect they may be showing two episodes to help fill the opening since NBC canceled Southland.

Lisa R. said...

There can never be too much of Law and Order, if you ask me. I look at the extra hour as a very nice bonus this Friday! I'll be glued to the TV...

Thanks for the links to videos, All Things...really cute to see the three of them tease each other!

Chris Zimmer said...

Yes Lisa, they do see very comfortable together, and I think it's a great sign when the cast gets along so well!

Ol Cranky said...

I loved that, during the early part of the tour video, you can hear a little bit of Alana talking to one of the visitors 1:1

Anonymous said...

I also agree that there could never be too much Law and Order. The only thing missing from the tour was Linus. He's totally grown on me. Anderson, Sisto and Alana have great chemistry. It's nice to see.

MissKittyFantastico