Monday, October 26, 2009

EW’s Ausiello Reveals Anita Van Buren’s Mystery Man

Super scooper Michael Ausiello reveals that the recently revealed “mystery lover” for S. Epatha Merkerson's Law & Order character Anita Van Buren will be played by Ernie Hudson. Viewers may best know Ernie from his Ghostbusters role, trying to slay a giant marshmallow man. At least, that’s what I think of when I see Ernie. Ernie is scheduled to first appear in this Friday's episode. You can read Michael’s full story at EW’s Ausiello Files web site.





Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

Animelee said...

He was recently on two episodes of Heroes, too.

I think NBC really likes him now. If there's a new pilot cropping up anytime in the future on NBC, I can see them casting him.

Anonymous said...

don't forget his excellent part in HBO's Oz as warden. I'm glad to see he's getting some traction lately