Thursday, August 13, 2009

Law & Order SVU: Scott Foley, Chris Bauer Are “Hammered”

Several sources are reporting that Scott Foley (Felicity, The Unit) will make a guest appearance in episode four of Law & Order SVU, titled “Hammered.” He will play a realtor involved in a murder investigation.

Truebloodnet.com is also reporting that Chris Bauer, who plays Detective Andy Bellefleur in HBO’s “True Blood” will make a cameo appearance in this same episode, and will play a “character who just may harbor a dirty little secret.”

It sounds like SVU has a very interesting season coming up!



Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi the website for the story is TrueBloodNet.com NOT True-blood.net. The link is correct but in the body of the story the name is incorrect.

Chris Zimmer said...

Oops! Thanks, I fixed the name.

Anonymous said...

They've been playing SVU marathons every Tuesday and every other Saturday, so I think they're trying to drum up ratings for the next season. I think they might run through all 10 seasons by the time the first episode arrives.

John K. said...

That, and the Season 10 DVD set will be out the day before the season premiere. So, yeah, there will be plenty of material.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what kind of ratings the mothership would get if the network gave it even half the promotion it gives SVU

Chris Zimmer said...

The lack of promotion for L&O has always been a sore subject with me. I think the mothership needs an advocate or cheerleader in order to help share information with the fans and build excitement. I try to get out as much info as I can with the scraps I can find - but the fans still clamor for more. The people promoting Criminal Intent are doing a better job since the show moved to USA. I can only hope someone at NBC wakes up and gets some information out there about the new season for L&O ASAP!