Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Law & Order SVU Filming On Upper West Side - Photos

Here are some photos, courtesy of Starpulse.com of an on location filming of Law & Order SVU, which took place on the upper west side of New York City on February 10. It seems like a reunion – only Dann Florek is missing. Enjoy these photos of Chris Meloni, Mariska Hargitay, Richard Belzer, Ice-T, and the returning Stephanie March on the set!







































Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my lots stephanie and mariska look incredible... All I can say (coming from a lesbian) is that I can't wait to see mariska and stephanie together back on screen!! If only Dick Wolf and writers had made them gay... The LGBT community would have it a but easier these days having such amazing representation! Especially after Tila Tequila, MTV & VH1 reality shows, and prop 8...

I WANT TO MARRY OLIVIA BENSON!!! ;) (hey, it's legal in Mass).

Anonymous said...

Are they filming anymore??? Where can I meet Mariska and Chris. I want to meet them soo badly.