Thursday, November 13, 2008

Law & Order Recent Location Shots

Update December 2: Sorry everyone, the images have been removed at the request of the photographer. I know some others also posted them from Flickr using the embed instructions as did I, so you may want to remove them from your sites as well. (They are still viewable on Flickr - at least for now, but I can't seem to find the embed code anymore.)

Here are some excellent photos taken by photographer/artist Julie Dermansky of Sam Waterston, Linus Roache, and Alana De La Garza. These were taken on October 30, while they were filming an episode of Law & Order on location in Foley Square, in front of the courthouse steps. I’ve checked out her web site and she does excellent work.

(Note: These photos are available to be blogged through Flickr but an account with Flickr, and connecting your blog with it, is required in order to post the photos. Please respect these conditions that the photographer has placed on her Flickr photo album and these pictures.)


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!!! I love these pics!!!! How did you find these?!?!? Thank you so much

Chris Zimmer said...

Actually samfam, I got to them a bit by accident. I was doing a seach for something for Linus Roache and found the picture of him. I just followed the trail and checked the person's entire Flikr photo album and saw the rest of the photos with Sam and Alana. They really are great shots, probably some of the best "candids" I've seen in a while!

Anonymous said...

I love these photos. Great job finding them. Do you have a flickr account?

Chris Zimmer said...

lawandorderlover, I do have a Flickr account, but it's only for my personal photos. I use Picassa for all my blogs.

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh Linus looks yummy. And check Sam out with the fedora. So elegant he is.

I must confess that I've developed this crush on Linus. He's got that British vibe thing going on. Of course, I can never leave Sam behind.

MissKitty

Anonymous said...

Miss Kitty I can see why you like Linus. Since you do I have a question for you or ATL&O. Is Linus' hair gray or blond? Last year it looked gray, but this year is looks quite blond, so blond or gray? I have to say I love Sam in the fedora, well I love Sam in anything, but he looks really good:-)

saminou said...

I like these photos especially those of Sam Waterston, whom I love very much him

Aaron said...

nice pics

Anonymous said...

Blonde highlights with silver streaks.

Anonymous said...

Is julie dermansky the LO official photoperson?

Chris Zimmer said...

Julie's web site doesn't list her as such. I think maybe she happened to be in the right place at the right time!