Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Sam Waterston, And To All Things Law & Order

It was one year ago today that I set up this blog, All Things Law & Order. But, it wasn’t until November 16 that I was able to make my first real post , which was to wish Law & Order's Sam Waterston a happy Birthday – one day late.

Well, here I am one year later celebrating Sam’s birthday, except this time I can get the birthday message posted ON his birthday. He’s 68 years old today and the ladies still swoon over him. Maybe the guys do too, I don't know. His portrayal of EADA, and now DA Jack McCoy will probably go down in history as one of the best fictional attorneys on record. To celebrate his special day, here are a few pictures of Sam.

And here's a birthday message for Sam: may you have many more.





Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sam!

saminou said...

Happy birthday for you, my liked Sam

Monique

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sam!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I can't believe it has been a whole year with the blog! I remember reading the first post, I have been hooked ever since:-)Great job ATL&O & Congrats!

Chris Zimmer said...

Hey samfan, I know you have been here since day 1, and I greatly appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sam!

Music Wench said...

Happy Birthday Sam! May you have many more.

And congratulations for your one year anniversary with this board! May you also have many more. :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Sam! You are the man!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't believe I forgot Sam's birthday! Well Happy Late Birthday Sam!

Anonymous said...

The wonderful Sam Watserston and my lovely and wonderous son Stuart, share the same birthday. If Sam is as sweet as my boy is, he must be a gem of a guy.

Congrats on your site and being around for a year. You are the best, kid.

Anonymous said...

Congrats 2 u blog owner (I dunno your name).

Sam Waterson's eyebrows make me itch.

I hate his ameritrade commericials.

Anonymous said...

I love Sam's commercials for Ameritrade!